Peer Reviewed Journal Articles:
1. Chehade M, Gill T, Kopansky-Giles D, Schuwirth L, Karnon J, McLiesh P, Alleyne J, Woolf AD. Building multidisciplinary health workforce capacity to support the implementation of integrated, people centred models of care for musculoskeletal health. Best Practice in Research and Clinical Rheumatology. Accepted for publication, August 2016.
2. Haldeman S, Nordin M, Brady O, Outerbridge G, Hondras M, Kopansky-Giles D, Cote P, DaSilva S, Mongeon M, Eberspaecher S, Acaroglu E, Mmopelwa T, Hurwitz E Global Forum: Spine research in underserved, low income and culturally unique communities. The WSC Charity Research Program – Challenges and Facilitators. Accepted for publication, August 2016.
3. Haldeman S, Nordin M, Outerbridge G, Hurwitz E, Hondras M, Brady O, Kopansky-Giles D, Ford T, Acaroğlu E. Creating A Sustainable Model Of Spine Care In Underserved Communities: The World Spine Care (WSC) Charity. The Spine Journal. Published online: June 18, 2015.
4. Wong J, DiLoreto L, Kara A, Yu K, Mattia A, Soave D, Weyman K, Kopansky-Giles D. Assessing the change in attitudes, knowledge and perspectives of medical students to chiropractic after an educational intervention. Journal of Chiropractic Education October 2014;28(2):112-122.
5. Wong JJ, DiLoreto L, Kara A, Yu K, Mattia A, Souve D, Weyman K, Kopansky-Giles D. Assessing the knowledge, attitudes and perceptions of medical students to chiropractic. Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association JCCA 2013;57(1):18-31.
6. Johnson C, Rubinstein SM, Cote P, Hestbaek L, Injeyan HS, Puhl A, Green B, Napuli JG, Dunn AS, Dougherty P, Killinger LZ, Page SA, Stites JS, Ramcharan M, Leach RA, Byrd LD, Redwood D, Kopansky-Giles DR. Chiropractic care and public health: answering difficult questions about safety, care through the lifespan and community action. JMPT 2012;35(7):493-513.
7. Haldeman S, Kopansky-Giles D, Hurwitz E, Hoy D, Erwin WM, Dagenais S, Kawchuk G, Stromqvist B, Walsh N. Advancements in the Management of Spine Disorders. Best Practice and Research in Clinical Rheumatology 2012;26;263-280.
8. Triano, J, Goertz C, Murphy D, Weeks J, Kopansky-Giles D, Morgan W. Chiropractic in the United States: Toward a Strategic Plan for Professional Renewal. JMPT 2010;33(5)395-405.
9. Kopansky-Giles D, Vernon H, Boon H, Steiman I, ONeill J, Berger P, Kelly M. Inclusion of a CAM therapy (chiropractic care) for the management of musculoskeletal pain in an integrative, inner city, hospital-based primary care setting. J Alternative Medicine Research, 2010;2(1)61-74.
1. Kopansky-Giles D, Vernon H, Boon H, Steiman I, Kelly M, Kachan N. Management of musculoskeletal pain in an integrative, inner city, hospital-based primary care setting: Inclusion of chiropractic care. Chapter 23. Pain: International Research in Pain Management 2013. Nova Book Publishers.
2. Kopansky-Giles D., Walker B., Borges S. Integration of chiropractic in multidisciplinary and hospital based settings. Chapter 12, Principles and Practice of Chiropractic, Scott Haldeman ed. 2005, McGraw Hill, 1165-79.