Keep up with the latest in primary care medical education at the University of Toronto!
Our email newsletter is sent out monthly with news, events and updates for academic healthcare professionals focused on primary care.
Read some of our past issues and see what it's all about:
- November/December 2018: Relecting on the value of giving this holiday season, DFCM faculty award winners, achievements and More!
- October 2018: New DFCM designations, book releases, award winners and More!
- September 2018: Annual Report 2017/2018 release, New Director of UTOPIAN and More!
- August 2018: New Medical Director of the Physician Assistant Program, an Inside Look at Global Health Week, and More!
- July 2018: New Quality and Innovation Vice-Chair, Research on Cancer Screening, and More!
- June 2018: Academic Promotions and DFCM Faculty Celebration Event
- May 2018: The BETTER Program, Celebrating World Family Doctor Day, and More!
- April 2018: Celebrating Family Doctors in May
- March 2018: DFCM is busy hosting two big events in April
- February 2018: DFCM News Digest: DFCM Conference, Awards and Latest Research Studies From Faculty
- January 2018: DFCM News Digest: First Issue of the Year
- December 2017: DFCM News Digest: Last Issue of the Year - Happy Holidays
- November 2017: DFCM News Digest: Speakers Announced for DFCM Conference
- October 2017: DFCM News Digest: Dr. Kidd Shares his Vision for DFCM
- September 2017: DFCM News Digest: Dr. Amanda Howe will be at DFCM in November
- August 2017: DFCM News Digest: Media Mentions and One DFCM Faculty Member was Featured in Senator Bernie Sanders' Tweet
- July 2017: DFCM News Digest: Three New Publications from Faculty and New DFCM Social Media Accounts
- June 2017: DFCM News Digest: See the Photos from the DFCM Conference and Awards
- May 2017: Meet New DFCM Chair, Conference Registration and More.
- February 2017: Screening Rates for Vulnerable Populations & Resident Awareness Week
- January 2017: 6 Big Ideas & Interim Chair's Message
- November 2016: New DFCM Chair & Palliative Care Report
- October 2016: New Website & Exciting Faculty News
- June 2016: Faculty Celebration and Q&A with Dr. Marla Shapiro
- May 2016: CIHR Announces New IAB Chairs & RSVPs for 2 Exciting Department Events
- March 2016: Conference Registration Open & Q&A with Director of Wilson Centre
- February 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- Read DFCM's New 2015-2020 Strategic Plan
- July 23, 2015
- June 9, 2015
- May 14, 2015
- April 9, 2015
- March 5, 2015
- January 27, 2015