Professional Development and Continuing Education
- Information for New FacultyCongratulations on joining the DFCM Faculty. Here are some valuable documents for you to use for information and with your PD Representative.
- Professional Development CommitteeList of current PD Committee Members and dates of PD Committee meetings
- Contact Professional DevelopmentContacts in the Professional Development Program, which includes Continuing Education, Academic Fellowships and Graduate Studies.
- Professional Development OfferingsPD Offerings and Resources
- MentoringLearn about the DFCM's mentoring network. Participate as a mentor or find a mentor. Learn about mentorship through a rich set of resources.
- Financial SupportsThe DFCM offers funds to support faculty to pursue professional development activities.
- Graduate Studies and CE Studies with DFCMFaculty can apply to enter one of the streams of Master's Degree programs offered by DFCM: Master of Public Health (Family and Community Medicine), Master of Science in Community Health (Family and Community Medicine) and Master of Science in Community Health (Health Practitioner Teacher Education) for a place in a UofT Graduate Program. Or you may enrol in a Continuing Education program: Academic Fellowship, Clinical Teacher Certificate and INTAPT, or take a single course as faculty development.
- Academic Leadership PathwaysThese maps show pathways to leadership in teaching, research and administration through the opportunities available in the Department of Family and Community Medicine. Created by the Academic Leadership Task Force.