COVID-19 Community of Practice for Ontario Family Physicians
The COVID-19 Vaccine: Vaccination in primary care, evolving vaccine evidence, and more
We designed our Community of Practice as a place for family physicians to come together to share and learn from each other as we navigate these uncertain times. As we approach our one-year anniversary, these gatherings have never felt more relevant.
Please join us for the twenty-first in our series 'Changing the way we work' on Friday, April 23, 2021 at 8:00-9:00am (ET). Our upcoming session will feature infectious disease specialist, Dr. Allison McGeer, who will be answering your questions about the COVID-19 vaccines and evolving evidence. We will also be joined by Dr. Rosemarie Lall who will discuss her experience delivering vaccine as part of the primary care pilot. Drs. David Kaplan and Liz Muggah will also be on hand to answer questions about the rollout and updated information about the role of primary care.
- Dr. Allison McGeer, Director of Infection Control, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Rosemarie Lall, Family Physician, Platinum Medical FHO Lead, Toronto, ON
- Dr. David Kaplan, Family Physician, North York Family Health Team and Chief, Clinical Quality, Ontario Health, Toronto, ON
- Dr. Liz Muggah, OCFP President, Family Physician, Bruyère Family Health Team, Ottawa, ON
- Dr. Tara Kiran, Fidani Chair, Improvement and Innovation, Department of Family & Community Medicine, U of T, and St. Michael’s Academic Family Health Team, Toronto, ON
For more information on the COVID-19 Community of Practice for Ontario Family Physicians and to view past sessions please visit https://dfcm.utoronto.ca/covid-19-community-practice