Oct 30, 2023
We are deep into an exciting academic year. Our postgraduate program is expanding to accommodate new residents, our Physician Assistant program is working towards doubling its intake, and we are forging ahead with the implementation of our strategic plan.
Jun 8, 2023
This month, we are celebrating our Class of 2023 – 161 newly minted family doctors, plus 55 enhanced skills graduates, who have successfully completed their residencies and additional studies at DFCM and are poised to launch into what I hope will be long and successful careers in family medicine.
- Consulting the magic 8 ball (December 2022)
- Our time is now (Fall 2022)
- From reflection to action (Sept. 2022)
- Looking ahead: Leadership additions at DFCM and autumn events (Summer 2022)
- Marking milestones (June 2022)
- New senior promotions, the road to diversity, and celebrating the strength of our community (May 2022)
- New horizons, navigating towards the future of family medicine (Apr. 2022)
- Looking up and out, drawing inspiration from beyond our day-to-day (Mar. 2022)
- How do we prepare family doctors for the future, and prepare the future health system for them? (Feb. 2022)
- Committing to wellness (Jan. 2022)