DFCM Conference 2024 | Family medicine for today and tomorrow: What matters most?
The DFCM Conference is designed for you. Whether you are teaching clerkship students, supervising residents, developing education programming, leading a research/QI project, or are a DFCM learner, please join us!
This one-day event is a great learning opportunity offered to all DFCM faculty and learners. It will feature keynote lectures, research presentations, interactive workshops, and oral papers and poster presentations on the theme “Family medicine for today and tomorrow: What matters most?”.
Do you have a project or story that matters to you? Share it! No topic is too big, small, or surprising.
- What matters most to you in primary care, education, and research?
- How do we best serve our patients and our community?
- How can we celebrate the strengths of family medicine while navigating current challenges?
All submissions must include a DFCM faculty member or a learner on the team.
- Workshops will run for 1 hour and 15 minutes (most workshops will be in-person with a small number offered virtually).
- Oral papers will include a 10-minute presentation and 5 minutes for discussion.
- Posters will be presented in-person with an opportunity to discuss your work with colleagues. They will also be showcased on the DFCM website.
Submission requirements are available here. We encourage you to submit an abstract that reflects this year's theme, including but not limited to educational innovations, clinical practice updates, and other important works.
Join us on May 16, 2024 at the Beanfield Centre, Toronto,as DFCM faculty, learners, and staff from across our sites and teaching practices come together and reflect on what matters most today and tomorrow in family medicine.