Trillium Health Partners - Credit Valley Hospital
Trillium Health Partners is one of the largest community-based acute care facilities in Canada. Comprised of Credit Valley Hospital, the Mississauga Hospital and the Queensway Health Centre, Trillium Health Partners serves the growing and diverse populations of Mississauga, West Toronto and surrounding communities. Trillium Health Partners is a teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto and is an associate member of the Toronto Academic Health Science Network.
Trillium Health Partners received over 1.6 million patient visits in 2013-14, including over 266,000 emergency department visits. Last year, over 66,000 surgical procedures were performed at the hospital and over 9,000 babies were delivered.
Credit Valley Family Medicine Teaching Unit Address:
Chief of Family Medicine
Teaching Site Facilities:
- 1,268 beds staffed and in operation across all three sites
- 10,000 staff, physicians and volunteers
- A 29-year-old, 441 bed community hospital offering a full range of primary and secondary care services
- Regional programs in renal, maternal-child, oncology and clinical genetics
- A new 30,000 square foot ambulatory care centre
- 5,000 deliveries per year and a series of outpatient prenatal and postpartum clinics as part of a regional maternal-child service,
- An emergency department with over 98,000 visits per year
Trillium Health Partners — Credit Valley Hospital serves the population of Mississauga, the sixth largest city in Canada, and is located 25 minutes by car from the downtown core of Toronto. Mississauga is also easily accessed by GO train and public transit.
Your experience here will encompass the full continuum of patient care from prenatal to geriatric care in collaboration with a team of health care professionals.